- Admission of student (Pupil Teacher) will remains as provisional till the verification of his/her documents by registration department of concerned university or board.
- If a student’s fails to attend his/her classes continuously for seven days from the date of commencement of the classes or from the date of admission or remains absent from class for 14 days or more in a month his/her name will be struck-off from the rolls.
- It is mandatory to deposit original migration ( for B.Ed course) of the last attended/passed class from university in the college.
- Ragging is banned & punished by law.
- Fees once deposited cannot be refunded in any case .
- 85% of the total attendance & good moral character is the main elegibility condition to appear in annual examination
Re-admission facility can be availed within 15 days from the date of name-struck off from roll after depositing re-admission fees.
- The notice should be read daily to keep abreast of the on-going activities of college