b-ed-1st-yr-2018-20-list List of B.Ed Students Session 2018-20 admitted through counselling conducted by state government University C.R.S.U,Jind
bed : Detail of Teaching Faculty Approved by Affiliating University
Detail of Teaching Faculty Approved by Affiliating University
- 50% marks either in the Bachelor Degree and/or in the Master Degree or Bacholer’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science & mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
- 47.5% marks for SC/ST candidate of Haryana State only. As per letter dated 16-07-2014.
- 47.5% marks for Blind/P.W.D. and visually/hearing impaired conditions.
Note:-Admissions will be made on the basis of merit & higher percentage of marks in Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree will be considered in determining the merit.
Essential Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:-
Certificate/document/testimonial at the time of reporting in the institution, will forfeit his/her claim to admission.
- Qualifying Examination.
- Matriculation/High School Certificate.
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate &DetailedMarksCard Character Certificate.
- Private Candidates: Male candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination as private candidates should submit their Character Certificate, duly signed by a Notary Public.
- Gaps in study: Male candidate who have gaps in their academic career after the qualifying exam., must furnish a gap certificate, in the form of affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper or certificate from the employer (if in the service) and should also furnish separately the character certificate of gap period duly attested by Notary Public.
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counseling Fee.
- Print out of Online Application form along with their locked Choice.
- Migration Certificate (Original) issued by university for those student who have passed their qualifying exam other than Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, (C.R.S.U.) Jind