Eligibility Conditions For Admission To D.ed Course
- Candidates with at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary (10+2) from Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or itsequivalent examination with five subjects including passed English as one of the subjects.
- There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks at Senior Secondary (10+2) level for ScheduledCastes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and differently abled candidates.
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit.
Essential Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:-
- A copy of his/her Online Application Form.
- Attested photocopy of 10+2/ Sr. Secondary school certificate issued by Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or equivalent.
- Attested photocopy of the secondary certificate as a documentary proof of age and subject passing Hindi/Sanskrit.
- Certificates issued by competent authority in support of claiming reservation.
Cancellation of Admission:
- College shall have the power to exclude any pupil teacher from examination for a specified period if it is satisfied that such pupil-teacher is not a fit and proper person to be admitted thereto.
- If a pupil-teacher after admission/appearing in an examination –
- Commits an immoral act.
- Is discovered to have committed an immoral Act.
- When a pupil-teacher’s name has been struck off the rolls of the institution
such action has been taken before the commencement of the examination.