Physical Education has been considered as an essential part of human life from times immemorial. Physical Exercise & ‘Yoga’ has been emphasized in India not only to keep fit but also to prevent & cure the physical ailment. To achieve this goal City College of Education has developed HPER centre which has necessary tools, all the necessary gadgets to perform his job more efficiently in the area of Health & Physical Education.
Aim of our HPER Centre
- Comparing Nutritional value of different food item.
- Analyzing reports about the presence of harmful elements in different food items. Creating AIDS awareness through Games.
- Organizing yogic exercise- yoga is part of India’s rich heritage. It aims at developing self-discipline and control over one’s emotions through meditation and breathing exercise. In today’s world of stress and competition. It is and excellent means of stress relievers.
- Evaluating gains of Aerobic.
- Organizing adventure campus.
- Out door sports activities