Library of our Institute is an indispensable support mechanism in fulfilling the objective of teaching & learning. Services provided by us organize its activities in consonance with the information needs. of the student & teachers by providing the logistic support for the teaching of B.Ed & D.Ed courses. This library has over 7500 books & online issue & return system has been adopted. Besides the course related books, the
library stocks general reading and competitive related books.
Objective of CCE Library Service:-
- Assisting the parent body in fulfilling its objectives.
- Acquiring and maintaining the latest edition of textbooks, sizeable number of subject related general books, periodicals and other course related material, in print as well as in electronic mode..
- Acquiring and maintaining relevant collection of reference books and official publications..
- Facilitating efficient internet access to national and international data bases..
- Extending the library’s own resources through networking with other libraries in the area. Organizing current awareness and ‘Selective dissemination of Information servies.
- Maintaining an environment conducive for the full exploitation of the available information resources..
- Taking measures required for the preservation of the available resources for future use..
- Organizing various library services to library services to enable the user community to derive maximum benefit from the resources built up in the library..
book-bank has been established for the benefit of the economically weaker students who can get all the text books by depositing a nominal fees.