:DETAILS OF B.ED 1ST YEAR STUDENTS , 2020-2022. List of B.Ed Students Session 2020-22 admitted through counselling conducted by state government University G.J.U.S&T, HISAR.
Faculty for B.Ed.: Detail of Teaching Faculty Approved by Affiliating University
Detail of Teaching Faculty Approved by Affiliating University
- 50% marks either in the Bachelor Degree and/or in the Master Degree or Bacholer’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science & mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
- 47.5% marks for SC/ST candidate of Haryana State only. As per letter dated 16-07-2014.
- 47.5% marks for Blind/P.W.D. and visually/hearing impaired conditions.
Note:-Admissions will be made on the basis of merit & higher percentage of marks in Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree will be considered in determining the merit.
Essential Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:-
Certificate/document/testimonial at the time of reporting in the institution, will forfeit his/her claim to admission.
- Qualifying Examination.
- Matriculation/High School Certificate.
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate &DetailedMarksCard Character Certificate.
- Private Candidates: Male candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination as private candidates should submit their Character Certificate, duly signed by a Notary Public.
- Gaps in study: Male candidate who have gaps in their academic career after the qualifying exam., must furnish a gap certificate, in the form of affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper or certificate from the employer (if in the service) and should also furnish separately the character certificate of gap period duly attested by Notary Public.
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counseling Fee.
- Print out of Online Application form along with their locked Choice.
- Migration Certificate (Original) issued by university for those student who have passed their qualifying exam other than Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, (C.R.S.U.) Jind
Detail of original application seeking grant of recognition for B.Ed course