D.EL.ED 1ST YEAR DETAILS 2020-2022 :List of D.El.Ed 1st year Students session 2020-22, admitted through SCERT,Gurugram
staff-d-el-ed : Detail of Teaching Faculty Approved by Affiliating Board
REGINATION LETTER OF MUKESH KUMARI
- Candidates with at least 50% marks in Senior Secondary (10+2) from Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or itsequivalent examination with five subjects including passed English as one of the subjects.
- There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks at Senior Secondary (10+2) level for ScheduledCastes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and differently abled candidates.
- Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit.
Essential Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:-
- A copy of his/her Online Application Form.
- Attested photocopy of 10+2/ Sr. Secondary school certificate issued by Board of School Education Haryana Bhiwani or equivalent.
- Attested photocopy of the secondary certificate as a documentary proof of age and subject passing Hindi/Sanskrit.
- Certificates issued by competent authority in support of claiming reservation.
Cancellation of Admission:
- College shall have the power to exclude any pupil teacher from examination for a specified period if it is satisfied that such pupil-teacher is not a fit and proper person to be admitted thereto.
- If a pupil-teacher after admission/appearing in an examination –
- Commits an immoral act.
- Is discovered to have committed an immoral Act.
- When a pupil-teacher’s name has been struck off the rolls of the institution
such action has been taken before the commencement of the examination.
Detail of original application seeking grant of recognition for D.El.Ed course